The Rob Roy Executive has taken the following decisions with respect to resumption of fall lessons in the interest of health and safety and COVID-19 precautions:
- Piping and drumming lessons will be taught virtually using Zoom beginning the week of September 14.
- Dancing lessons will be held in person at Rideau Acres, with appropriate testing and precautions in place for existing students.
- After remote sessions become routine, in-person sessions may be considered, as it is very difficult to instruct everything without being with the student.
- Students will not pay for lessons.
- Beginners will be offered a four week online workshop to introduce potential students to the bagpipe. This will prepare students for when in-person classes resume. This workshop would take place in early October.
- New beginner dancer registrations will resume in January provided in-person classes can resume safely.